How to find St Cyril's Rehabilitation Unit
St Cyril's Rehabilitation Unit is situated a short distance from the M56 motorway in the grounds of the Countess of Chester Hospital. With good links to motorway, rail and links to both Liverpool and Manchester Airport.
Travel Directions to St Cyril's Hospital
- Exit the M56 at Junction 15 and join the M53 signposted to Chester
- Continue along the M53 to Junction 12
- Take the third exit at the roundabout onto A56, Chester
- At the roundabout take the 3rd exit onto the A41 Greenfield Lane and continue for 1.9 miles
- At the roundabout take the 1st exit Moston Road and continue on A41 (Chester Zoo) for 0.3 miles
- At the traffic lights, turn left onto A5116 Liverpool Road (petrol station to the left)
- At the roundabout take 1st exit – continue on A5116 Liverpool Road for 1 mile.
- Signs will indicate Countess of Chester Health Park. At the traffic lights turn right and enter the Health Park
- At the roundabout take the first exit
- Turn right
- Turn right again and follow the road bearing to the left at the end
- Follow the road into the car park
The postcode of St Cyril's Rehabilitation Unit is: